8-9 October 2014 ExCeL London
Data Centre Expo
POWERING THE DIGITAL ENTERPRISE
Co-located with IP EXPO EUROPE
- What is Data Centre EXPO?
- Co-located Events
Brand new for 2014, Data Centre Expo is Europe’s only complete Data Centre Exhibition and Conference drawing together the complete line up of Data Centre Decision Makers and Influencers from Data Centre Managers and Facility Owners through to Enterprise IT and Information Security.
Offering a complete bricks to bytes view of the data centre the show will tackle the core themes across location, design, build, relocation, management and decommissioning topics. These themes are designed to provide an additional layer of consideration as data centre owners and operators evaluate their decisions.
With the data centre becoming a fundamental part of a successful IT infrastructure, the co-location with IP EXPO Europe provides even more commercial benefits to attending
The event provides the most comprehensive integrated analysis of content on how an organisation operates, protects and develops its data centre capabilities in the modern age.
IP EXPO Europe, Cyber Security EXPO and Data Centre EXPO takes place on 8-9 October 2014 at ExCel, London E16 1XL
Data Centre EXPO session themes will include:
- Green IT
- Open source
- Cloud Migration & Integration
- Enterprise storage
- Design & Build
- Cooling & Efficiency
- Cloud Platforms & Infrastructure
- Co-location & Hosting
- Software Defined Data Centre
- Data Centre Infrastructure Management
3 EVENTS IN 1
New for 2014, Data Centre EXPO is co-located at IP EXPO Europe with Cyber Security EXPO and includes two it's own keynote address, speakers, seminar programme and industry exhibitors.
Free admission to Data Centre EXPO will grant access to Data Centre EXPO, Cyber Security EXPO and IP EXPO Europe
- Big Data Evolution Summit
- SDN Conference
- Digital Transformation Summit
- Futures Den
- The Cyber Hack
Cloudera offers enterprises once place to store, process and analyse all of their data , empowering organisations to extend the value of existing investments and infrastructures, and ensure value is derived from their data.
This dedicated area at the event, will consist of 2 focussed Theatres and an interactive, bustling partner zone, that provides individuals with the opportunity to engage with the experts and see solutions in action.
Cloudera is proud to be hosting The Big Data Evolution Summit and Partner Zone at IP EXPO Europe to share how they, along with their partners are helping many organisations achieve success.
NEW for 2014! Software Defined Networking (SDN) Conference
Software Defined Networking has emerged from the Data Centre as a mainstream networking approach that will transform enterprise networking and telecommunications. Join the Open Networking Foundation (ONF) as they lead a workshop style, SDN Conference. The conference will offer a range of education sessions that address the SDN value proposition for Data Centres, Enterprise and the Cloud, based on pragmatic and real-world use cases.
This free to attend conference will take place in a dedicated SDN Theatre at IP EXPO Europe on Wednesday 8th of October 2014. Between sessions and throughout the day you will be able to engage with like-minded professionals and speak directly with leading exhibitors in this emerging new market.
The Digital Transformation Summit is a one day executive programme taking place from 9.00am – 4.00pm on Thursday 9th October at IP EXPO Europe. The Summit will bring together a group of exclusive Industry Leaders focused on creating the next age of IT. The current phase of Digital transformation affects both individual businesses and whole segments of society, such as government, mass communications, art, and medicine.
Hear directly from the likes of:
- Robert Teagle, EMEA IT Director, Starbucks Coffee EMEA BV
- Tim Hynes, Head of IT - EMEA Microsoft IT, Microsoft
The IP EXPO Europe Futures Den is growing for 2014. Not only will it be a unique community space dedicated to start-up companies in the technology industry, this year we are launching the IP EXPO Europe start-up fund to allow 10 ventures with the opportunity to exhibit in the Den for free.
Developed in collaboration with Tech Trailblazers, a global awards initiative for enterprise tech start-ups, the Futures Den will showcase technological and commercial innovation and entrepreneurial excellence. The Den provides the perfect opportunity for visitors to connect with emerging enterprises and gain an understanding of the latest developments by gaining insight into new and future technology.
NEW for 2014!
A new live open source security lab will be featured as part of Cyber Security EXPO this October. Here, you’ll be able to share ideas with White Hat hackers, security gurus, Cyber Security EXPO speakers and fellow professionals. As the threat of cyber-crime for leading commercial organisations continues to grow, it is the knowledge of the hackers that we need to learn from.
In The Cyber Hack, you will:
• See hacks take place in real time, and gain insight into how businesses can learn to prevent them.
• Attempt to beat the best defences and security minds in the Pen Test Prize Challenge.
• Discuss cyber-crime prevention with professionals and researchers from all sides of the industry. Mingle and share knowledge, in the IdeaHub (Whiteboards and Pens will be provided!)
Submit a hack for consideration.
NEW for 2014 - Oktoberfest
Enjoy a refreshing free beer and pretzels at select exhibitor stands in the IP EXPO Europe, Cyber Security EXPO and Data Centre EXPO exhibition halls as you browse the latest products and services on offer.
Use this unique opportunity to relax and network with your industry peers and participating exhibitors. Look for the blue and white Stein (beer glass) logo on the exhibitor list or when you arrive at the show, the printed floorplan and balloons on participating exhibitor stands.
Oktoberfest will take place on the first day (8th October) of the event between 4pm- 5pm.
- Why Attend?
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee
- The IP Crowd
Taking a day out of the office isn’t easy but with so much on offer at Data Centre EXPO, you can add value to your organisation in many ways
- Free education - 300+ Seminars
- Networking - 15,000+ of your industry peers
- View exclusive product launches - 300+ Exhibitors
- Discover the details you need to know on the hot topics such as Big Data, Cyber Security, Cloud, SDN and more
- Find companies and solutions you had previously undiscovered
- Gain insight from industry specific leaders
- Meet with the Data Centre Alliance
- Understand how to avoid the pitfalls of introducing new technology in the data centre
- Learn from business leaders who have implemented new technologies/strategies
- Be educated on the current position of the data centre industry
- Ensure your organisation is implementing best practice
- Gain clarity on specifying project requirements
- Find products and services best suited to your needs with the specialists to help you
- Wrote first Web page editor/browser and first Web server
- Founder, World Wide Web Consortium
- Author of "Weaving the Web"
- TIME Magazine's "Top 100 Most Important People of the 20th Century"
What to Expect
2014 sees 250+ of the most respected names in the Data Centre, IT, Cloud, Security and Data industries come together under ONE roof to educate attendees on the hottest of industry topics.
IP EXPO Europe Keynote: Sir Tim Berners-Lee
- His first address to the core IT community of IP EXPO Europe
- Hear Sir Tim speak about his Vision for 2050
For more information on Sir Tim Berners-Lee's keynote address, click here
Data Centre EXPO speakers to include:
- Andrew Jay
- Prof Ian Bitterlin
- Chris Yeh
- Simon Cambell-Whyte
- Ian Cox
- Stefan Berg
- Dheeraj Pandey
- Chris Swan
- Josef Brunner
- Sam Johnston
- Clive Longbottom
For a full list of confirmed speakers see Seminar Page
IP EXPO Europe, Data Centre EXPO and Cyber Security EXPO bring you over 300 free to attend educational seminars. Delivered by industry experts from across the IT spectrum and hosted in comfortable theatres, there will be no shortage of education and advice available at the show.
Selected seminar sessions include:
- It’s time to disrupt IT - Ian Cox
- Disrupting the data centre: Lessons from the coalface - Ben Williams, Clive Longbottom, Kate Craig-Wood
- Architecting for high performance - Sam Johnston
- What is Devops and why should infrastructure operations care? - Chris Swan
- Engineering the platform - Chris Yeh
- Extending the platform: using APIs to integrate from bricks to bytes - Harald Zapp, Josef Brunner
- The European Data Centre Landscape - Andrew Jay
- High yield in data centres: performance and profits - Stephen O'Donnell
- Standards: What, when, why and how to be prepared - Prof Ian Bitterlin
- Disappearing boundaries: How standards and convergence are driving new expertise - Tony Parkinson
- The Politics of Convergence - Dheeraj Pandey
- Software, energy and skills; the next axes of convergence - Ambrose McNevin, Simon Campbell-Whyte
For a full list of our 300+ seminars, please visit our Seminars page
Not only does Data Centre EXPO and IP EXPO Europe bring you over 300 free to attend educational seminar sessions, you will also be welcomed by over 250 of the leading exhibitors from industry.
Selected exhibitors include:
- Alternative Networks
- Lima Networks
- NetApp UK
For a full list of exhibitors please view the Exhibitor List page
Plan your day
- MYVISIT Consultancy
- Mobile App
This year, Data Centre EXPO will be offering all registered visitors FREE, personalised consultancy , tailored to the unique requirements of your business and IT Environment. With a huge range of exhibitors, specialists, consultants and technologies on offer at the event, we want to ensure you get the most from your day.
Our consultants are highly qualified and specifically chosen from across the industry with deployment experiences from Commercial, Public Sector and SMB. The knowledge of our consultants will allow them to advise on technologies that will meet your needs and provide valued insight to your projects.
Book your free consultancy and plan your day on the MYVISIT page
We have made attending Data Centre EXPO as easy and as hassle free as possible for all attendees.
Not only will you be greeted by experts who can answer all your questions at the event entrances you can download the free IP EXPO Europe mobile app pre-event to ensure that you make the best use of your time and don’t miss out on important seminars.
The app offers a plethora of information and advice relevant for all 3 co-located events
- Web Poll
- Social Media
- Stay Updated
Leading up to Data Centre EXPO we will be asking for your opinions on the hot topics affecting your business.
Feel free to interact with us across our social channels:
Event Hashtag: #DataCentre14
If you can't make Data Centre EXPO, or would like to just receive news updates from us, please leave your contact details below: