8-9 October 2014 ExCeL London
Cyber Security Expo
A new event for a new era of cyber threats
SECURING THE DIGITAL ENTERPRISE
Co-located with IP EXPO EUROPE
- What is Cyber Security EXPO?
- Co-located Events
- CPE Points
Brand new for 2014, Cyber Security EXPO is the new place for everybody wanting to protect their organisation from the increasing commercial threat of cyber attacks
Co-located with IP EXPO Europe, Cyber Security EXPO has been designed to provide CISOs and IT security staff the tools, new thinking and policies to meet the 21st century business cyber security challenge. At Cyber Security EXPO, discover how to build trust across the enterprise to securely manage disruptive technologies such as:
- Cloud computing mobile
- Bring your own device (BYOD)
- Social media
- Identity and access
The event delves into business issues beyond traditional enterprise security products, providing exclusive content on behavior trends and business continuity
IP EXPO Europe, Cyber Security EXPO and Data Centre EXPO takes place on 8-9 October 2014 bwetween 09:30 and 17:30 at ExCel, London E16 1XL
3 EVENTS IN 1
New for 2014 - Cyber Security EXPO is part of IP EXPO Europe including it's own keynote address, speakers, seminar programme and industry exhibitors. Free admission to Cyber Security EXPO will also grant access to Data Centre EXPO and IP EXPO Europe
(ISC)² and ISACA members can earn CPEs at selected educational seminars of Cyber Security EXPO. CPEs will automatically be submitted to your account within 4-6 weeks as long as you enter your ID number when prompted on the registration form. Please make sure your visitor badge gets scanned when attending the sessions.
- Big Data Evolution Summit
- SDN Conference
- Digital Transformation Summit
- Futures Den
- The Cyber Hack
Cloudera offers enterprises once place to store, process and analyse all of their data, empowering organisations to extend the value of existing investments and infrastructures, and ensure value is derived from their data.
This dedicated area at the event, will consist of 2 focussed Theatres and an interactive, bustling partner zone, that provides individuals with the opportunity to engage with the experts and see solutions in action.
Cloudera is proud to be hosting The Big Data Evolution Summit and Partner Zone at IP EXPO Europe to share how they, along with their partners are helping many organisations achieve success.
NEW for 2014! Software Defined Networking (SDN) Conference
Software Defined Networking has emerged from the Data Centre as a mainstream networking approach that will transform enterprise networking and telecommunications. Join the Open Networking Foundation (ONF) as they lead a workshop style, SDN Conference. The conference will offer a range of education sessions that address the SDN value proposition for Data Centres, Enterprise and the Cloud, based on pragmatic and real-world use cases.
This free to attend conference will take place in a dedicated SDN Theatre at IP EXPO Europe on Wednesday 8th of October 2014. Between sessions and throughout the day you will be able to engage with like-minded professionals and speak directly with leading exhibitors in this emerging new market.
The Digital Transformation Summit is a one day executive programme taking place from 9.00am – 4.00pm on Thursday 9th October at IP EXPO Europe, co-located with Cyber Security EXPO. The Summit will bring together a group of exclusive Industry leaders focused on creating the next age of IT. The current phase of Digital transformation affects both individual businesses and whole segments of society, such as government, mass communications, art, and medicine.
Hear directly from the likes of:
- Robert Teagle, EMEA IT Director, Starbucks Coffee EMEA BV
- Tim Hynes, Head of IT - EMEA Microsoft IT, Microsoft
The IP EXPO Europe and Cyber Security EXPO Futures Den is growing for 2014. Not only will it be a unique community space dedicated to start-up companies in the technology industry, this year we are launching the IP EXPO Europe start-up fund to allow ventures the opportunity to exhibit in the Den for free.
Developed in collaboration with Tech Trailblazers, a global awards initiative for enterprise tech start-ups, the Futures Den will showcase technological and commercial innovation and entrepreneurial excellence. The Den provides the perfect opportunity for visitors to connect with emerging enterprises and gain an understanding of the latest developments by gaining insight into new and future technology.
For more information about the Futures Den, click here
NEW for 2014!
A new live open source security lab will be featured as part of Cyber Security EXPO this October. Here, you’ll be able to share ideas with White Hat hackers, security gurus, Cyber Security EXPO speakers and fellow professionals. As the threat of cyber-crime for leading commercial organisations continues to grow, it is the knowledge of the hackers that we need to learn from.
In The Cyber Hack, you will:
• See hacks take place in real time, and gain insight into how businesses can learn to prevent them.
• Attempt to beat the best defences and security minds in the Pen Test Prize Challenge.
• Discuss cyber-crime prevention with professionals and researchers from all sides of the industry. Mingle and share knowledge, in the IdeaHub (Whiteboards and Pens will be provided!)
Submit a hack for consideration.
NEW for 2014 - Oktoberfest
Enjoy a refreshing free beer and pretzels at select exhibitor stands in the IP EXPO Europe, Cyber Security EXPO and Data Centre EXPO exhibition halls as you browse the latest products and services on offer.
Use this unique opportunity to relax and network with your industry peers and participating exhibitors. Look for the blue and white Stein (beer glass) logo on the exhibitor list or when you arrive at the show, the printed floorplan and balloons on participating exhibitor stands.
Oktoberfest will take place on the first day (8th October) of the event between 4pm- 5pm.
- Why Attend?
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee
- The IP Crowd
Taking a day out of the office isn’t easy but with so much on offer at Cyber Security EXPO, you can add value to your organisation in many ways
- Free education - 300+ Seminars
- Networking - 15,000+ of your industry peers
- CPE points for attending selected seminar sessions
- View exclusive product launches - 300+ Exhibitors
- Hear from (ISC)2 and ISACA industry associations
- Find companies and solutions you had previously undiscovered
- Gain insight from industry specific leaders
- Understand how to avoid the pitfalls of introducing new technology
- Learn from business leaders who have implemented new technologies/strategies
- Be educated on the current position of the industry
- Attend the "Cyber Hack" open source lab
- Ensure your organisation is implementing best security practice
- Gain clarity on specifying project requirements
- Find security products and services best suited to your needs with specialists to help you
- Wrote first Web page editor/browser and first Web server
- Founder, World Wide Web Consortium
- Author of "Weaving the Web"
- TIME Magazine's "Top 100 Most Important People of the 20th Century"
What to Expect
2014 sees 250+ of the most respected names in the security industry come together under ONE roof to educate attendees on the hottest of industry topics.
IP EXPO Europe Keynote - Sir Tim Berners-Lee
- His first address to the core IT community of IP EXPO Europe
- Hear Sir Tim speak about his Vision for 2050
For more information on Sir Tim Berners-Lee's keynote address, click here
Cyber Security EXPO speakers to include:
- Mikko Hypponen: F-Secure
- Bruce Schneier: CO3
- Andrew France OBE: Darktrace
- Dr Giovanni Vigna PhD: Lastline
- Uri Rivner: BioCatch
- Ernest "EJ" Hilbert: Ex FBI, Kroll EMEA
- Adrienne Hall: Microsoft
- Richard Knowlton: Vodafone
For a full list of speakers, search via our Seminar Page
IP EXPO Europe, Data Centre EXPO and Cyber Security EXPO bring you over 300 free to attend educational seminars delivered by industry experts from across the IT spectrum and hosted in comfortable theatres, there will be no shortage of education and advice available at the show.
Selected Cyber Security EXPO seminar sessions include:
- Living in a surveillance state - Mikko Hypponen
- Have cyber security professionals lost their touch? - Jitender Arora
- The paradox of big data - Bruce Schneier
- Protecting your organization in an outside-in world - Jon Callas
- CIO & CSO in the C-Suite: Where do they belong? - Robert Quinn, Rick Howard
- Now you see me, now you don't: chasing evasive malware - Giovanni Vigna
- Industrial cyber security. Attacks, threats, risks and the future… - Andrey Nikishin
- Cyber threats: defining the issue to solve the issue - Ernest E.J. Hilbert
- An immune system for the enterprise: the probabilistic approach to cyber security - Andrew France OBE
- Keeping the world’s biggest phone business safe and its shareholders happy - Richard Knowlton
For a full list of our 300+ seminars, please visit our Seminars page
Not only does Cyber Security EXPO and IP EXPO Europe bring you over 300 free to attend educational seminar sessions, you will also be welcomed by over 250 of the leading exhibitors from industry.
Selected exhibitors include:
- Palo Alto Networks
- Trend Micro
- Kaspersky lab
For a full list of exhibitors please view the Exhibitor List page
Plan your day
- MYVISIT Consultancy
- Mobile App
- Convince your boss
This year, Cyber Security EXPO will be offering all registered visitors FREE, personalised consultancy, tailored to the unique requirements of your business and IT Environment. With a huge range of exhibitors, specialists, consultants and technologies on offer at the event, we want to ensure you get the most from your day.
Our consultants are highly qualified and specifically chosen from across the industry with deployment experiences from Commercial, Public Sector and SMB. The knowledge of our consultants will allow them to advise on technologies that will meet your needs and provide valued insight to your projects.
Book your free consultancy and plan your day on the MYVISIT page
We have made attending Cyber Security EXPO as easy and as hassle free as possible for all attendees.
Not only will you be greeted by experts who can answer all your questions at the event entrances you can download the free IP EXPO Europe mobile app pre-event to ensure that you make the best use of your time and don’t miss out on important seminars.
The app offers a plethora of information and advice relevant for all 3 co-located events
Should you need a little help convincing your boss you need 2 days out of the office to attend IP EXPO Europe, Cyber Security EXPO or Data Centre EXPO, download our "Convince your boss" Word template document, which you can edit to suit your circumstances.
- Web Poll
- Social Media
- Stay Updated
Leading up to Cyber Security EXPO we will be asking for your opinions on the hot topics affecting your business.
Feel free to interact with us across our social channels:
Event Hashtag: #CyberSec14
If you can't make Cyber Security EXPO, or would like to just receive news updates from us, please leave your contact details below: