Reasons to exhibit at IP EXPO
Participate and you’ll be part of an event that always embraces the latest changes and challenges in technology and keeps visitors coming back year on year.
- Show 2
- Show 3
- Show 4
- Show 5
- Show 6
- Show 7
- Show 8
- Show 9
- Show 10
- Show 11
- Show 12
- Show 13
- Show 14
- Show 15
- Show 16
- Show 17
- Show 19
- Show 18
- Show 20
- Show 21
- Show 22
- Show 23
- Meet more than 14,000 senior IT professionals in person
- Greater ROI through exhibiting, speaking, online advertising and sponsoring opportunities
- Extend your brand reach through our multi-channel marketing campaign
- Opportunities to engage with a wider IT audience all year round
What’s new for 2014
IP EXPO expands into ExCel London
2014 will see exciting changes for IP EXPO. We are moving to ExCel London which hosted 13 Olympic and Paralympic events in 2012 with 1.3 million visitors.
ExCel boasts a range of transport links, hotels, cafes, bars and restaurant facilities unmatched elsewhere. These facilities offer a world of opportunity from easy access for our growing numbers of international visitors through city airport to a wider range of entertainment for those important client dinners.
The extra space ExCel provides allows IP EXPO to offer an international focus for 2014 too. With the introduction of country pavilions and a new international marketing campaign our overseas audience is going to grow significantly. IP EXPO moves on from the UKs leading event to Europe’s - IP EXPO Europe.
Two new co-located events in 2014
The ONE place where technology comes together, security and data have always been a key part of the IP EXPO agenda. 2014 will see us introduce two new events focused on these topics.
Meet your Audience
By offering the breadth and depth of information they need, exhibitors can tap into a key and influential target market that comes together for only 2 days each year at IP EXPO. Extend your brand reach through our multi-channel visitor campaign and year round online products.
One of the biggest attractions for exhibitors at IP EXPO each year is the quality of the visitors. IP EXPO has become a regular feature in the diaries of CIOs, directors and heads of IT– people with confirmed budgets who are either planning key purchases or actively looking to make them.
- At the board level, they want to hear the viewpoints of independent analysts on the future of IT infrastructures.
- At the IT strategy level, they are looking to build a strong ROI case to help them in their purchasing decisions.
- Those involved in infrastructure and management visit IP EXPO to see and learn about the latest technologies,upgrades and implementation issues.
Put all this growth together and IP EXPO becomes Europe’s largest and fastest growing Enterprise IT event - the ONE place where technology works together.
Lead generation and Nurturing Services
Technology.info reaches end users with the insight and clarity they need to make the right purchase decisions. Filled with independent editorial and product updates this tailored content makes the site and its weekly email newsletter the ultimate technology resource for the industry. Technology.info also provides the audience access to your White Papers, Case studies, Videos and Product updates throughout the year.
Launching today to coincide with the start of IP EXPO 2013, Technology.info offers the very latest research and resources to give IT decision makers and their organisations the latest analysis and insight necessary to help drive their businesses to the cutting edge in the competitive world of technology.
The result of a strategic partnership between ITProPortal.com publisher Net Communities and ICT event specialist Imago Techmedia, Technology.info unites a rich, year round online experience with IP EXPO – the UK’s number one enterprise IT showcase, featuring more than 250 industry-leading exhibitors in addition to a full lineup of thought-provoking speakers.
Our bespoke lead nurturing service, gives you the opportunity to be part of this community generating you leads on a regular basis.
- Lead generation activity through content-rich technology.info
- Upload white papers, case studies, press releases, product launches, seminar videos and related content
- Nurture and educate customers prior to inviting them to meet you at IP EXPO
Increase your ROI from your participation by getting year-round access to our engaged database.
Put your brand on the map and sponsor
Sponsorship will seriously raise your brand profile at IP EXPO a definite and targeted impact for a fixed budget.
- Expose your brand to a relevant, knowledgeable audience who are actively seeking information
- Choose a sponsorship package that matches the profile of your organisation and your budget
- Take advantage of inclusive extras like e-mail marketing and event preview advertising on major sponsorship packages
Platinum Theatre Sponsor £28,875.00
Lab Sponsor £18,500.00
Event Sponsor £18,500.00
Bar Sponsor £18,500.00
Why not raise your profile and speak
Our comprehensive seminar programme is the biggest pull for our visitors. They’re looking for informed opinion, case studies and advice from industry experts.